6/21/08

New Vintage and Polaroid Frames!!!!





















These are SOOOO fun and EASY to use!!! I kept creating different frames---so I came up with 3 different collections!



Vintage Frames v.1---Only $35
Includes 7 frames in PSD and/or PNG files on transparent background



Vintage Frames v.2--Only $35
Includes 7 frames in PSD and/or PNG files on transparent background



Grunge Polaroid Frames--Only $35
Includes 8 frames in PSD and/or PNG files on transparent background






These are PERFECT for dressing up your images and use them with my Vintage Papers for some fabulous collages!

My frames are also wonderful for your website or blog--Have FUN!!!!
TOU: Personal Use only---No Commercial Website use--(reselling)

***I am so excited about these--and think everyone should have them--I am offering these at an INTRODUCTORY SPECIAL PRICE ONLY THROUGH TUESDAY, JUNE 24TH! Save $5 on each set---Paypal buttons are already set up with the sale price.

$30 each set!

Hurry and Order--after Tuesday, June 24th--all frames will be the regular $35.

No comments: