7/31/08

Last day to use the New Subscriber $5 off (JULY)!

Just a reminder that today is the last day to redeem the $5 off New Feedblitz Subscriber in July discount!

To redeem it, just subscribe to the blog/website through the Feedblitz button on the right sidebar and then place your order by paypaling me directly at leah@lchphotography.net with
$5 off July Feedblitz in the memo. And be sure to tell me which products you want! :)

Also---thought I'd share another example for you! I love seeing how people use my designs and put their personal touch on them....



Denise Olson sent me these pictures of her new floating canvas from simply canvas! She used my Father's Day Freebie from this post and some of the papers from the Senior Edge Album to create this lovely collage for her husband for father's day.


some close-ups of the canvas....

Love seeing your examples!!!!

And I've decided to rehost the free father's day collage for another 5 days....enjoy!

http://filebuffer.org/d/c76dd0f04b46f_lch_design_daddy_collage_1_blank.psd

Please remember-this is for Personal Use and Limited Commercial Use only. No sharing, reselling or claiming as your own. If you have any questions about my Terms of Use please email me!

5 comments:

Cheri said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JMCS said...

(Sorry, I was logged in on my friend's blog helping her to make some changes and I logged back in with my password)

Love this ! I saw it over on Denise's Mommy & Me Photography site too. You two are both amazing. Thanks for the chance to download this again.

Hugs,
Jonni

Unknown said...

Thanks for offering the download again!! It's wonderful.

Denise Marie Olson said...

Thank you, Leah!! Your designs are helping me create timeless and whimsical pieces of art for my clients!!!

-denise:)

kymberli q. said...

Love this and love Denise's work - you both compliment one another's talent!