1/23/08

New site and new Trifold!!!

Hi everybody! My new site is here! So excited! You can get to my designs site by going to lch photography and clicking on 'photography designs'. From there, you'll be able to see the templates and designs and order from the Purchase Link page. There's also a "What's New" link under the "Welcome" page that I'll keep up with to let you know when I add new products--so you don't have to go through the galleries each time.

Still working on the PHOTOGRAPHY part of the website--but, wanted to get this link up and going. So, for now, it's lch designs and a link to my blog. Later, I'll add the photography side. I will keep up this blog site--for people who need a non-flash site. New Heavensent Trifold is here!!!!
Love this design! This is a 5x5 trifold front and back. You will receive 6 psd files--(for PS or PSE) that you can customize. I recommend getting this printed at http://www.whcc.com/. I used their template and bleed lines to make the template. You will have the freedom to change the collage words and make it even more personal if you desire. This is a gorgeous announcement! Order now and start creating!!! Only $15!

To see it up closer and get more details, visit my website at http://www.lchphotography.net/

Senior announcements and Marketing tools for photographers coming in February!

Looking for Valentines??? Check out the Lovestruck Collection!

blessings,

leah :)

1 comment:

Angela said...

I love your new website--it is beautiful! And the templates are gorgeous. I loved the Christmas trifold that you sent out.

Angela