7/1/08

christmas is coming.....

working on getting cmas cards up on the site!!!! Putting the 3 fave collections from last year up plus the popular Starlight Trifold. Hope to have it all up on the site within the next 2 days.
Thanks for being patient!!! I know several of you have been waiting! :)

I'll be working on some new holiday collections as well---so be on the lookout for those! Check the HOLIDAY section on the design site for updates!!!

give me a couple days--and I'll have some up and the paypal links! :)

What a blessing this year has been! I started lch design last year with Christmas cards as my first venture--and it has been such a blessing to see it take off! Thank YOU for all your support and excitement for my designs. So appreciate it!!!!!!!!

blessings,
leah

No comments: